Terms and Conditions
- A Bay to Remember is the operational name for the guided marine wildlife tours run by Adventure Powerboats Ltd.
- Credit/debit card or cheque payments will be made to Adventure Powerboats Ltd.
- Any failure of a payment will invalidate any purchase.
- For the purposes of the marine tours, a child is defined as being 15 years or under at the time of booking, and an adult is defined as 16 years and over.
- A Bay to Remember reserve the right to alter or change the nature of any of its advertised trips at any time without notice and to add or remove trips from its schedule or vary its schedule and /or timetable without notice.
- We reserve the right to pass on, without notice, any increase in prices and or costs to pre purchased vouchers.
- Gift vouchers can only be validated by using the unique gift voucher code via our website or our booking office.
- A gift voucher does not give entitlement to board any vessel.
- You must book via our website or contact our booking office to check availability and to confirm your booking.
- All gift vouchers are valid for 24 months. You must book and take your trip prior to this date. After this date your voucher will no longer be valid. Please note there may be certain seasons when a particular tour is unavailable. There may also be occasions when, unfortunately, for various reasons we may have to cancel or curtail tours. Should this happen then please bear with us, we will do our best to rearrange or reschedule your trip.
- You may use your voucher towards a tour other than the one intended. Please note this may incur some extra cost.
- Please note we cannot offer cash alternatives or any refunds should you wish to take a lesser alternative.
- Please note that all boats can experience unpredictable movements that can aggravate existing medical conditions.
- You must inform us of such conditions, especially back/bone conditions and pregnancy.
- We will advise you as best we can but as we are not medical experts the decision as to whether to sail will be entirely at your risk. The skipper may refuse boarding in certain circumstances. In such cases refunds will be at our discretion, and vouchers may become invalid.
- Please note it is essential that you dress appropriately; take warm clothing at any time of year, as it is often cooler at sea. A waterproof jacket is essential. In all conditions we advise warm windproof clothing and in windy/wet conditions a waterproof jacket and trousers. You must wear suitable clothing to board our vessels. The skipper may refuse boarding if you are not suitably dressed and in such an event no refund will be given, and in the case of a voucher it will become invalid.
- You are welcome to bring cameras and small bags containing personal effects, but at your own risk. Do not leave valuables in your back pocket.
- Please take notice of informed safety procedures. Please do not move around. Unless directed by the crew
- We reserve the right on occasion to take photographs for use in our own publicity
- If we cancel for any reason for example due to weather or for logistical reasons then we will offer a refund. In the case of a voucher we will extend its validity period. This does happen from time to time so please bear with us. If you cancel for any reason our refund policy is:
- If you give us 48 hours or more notice of a cancellation we will offer a 100% refund. In the case of a voucher we can only offer to extend its validity period.
- If you give notice of less than 48 hours, then no refund will be given. In the case of a voucher it will become invalid.
- We reserve the right to cancel or delay and reschedule trips without warning for commercial or logistical reasons.
- We require passengers to be at the departure point and ready to board their vessels at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Our vessels are required to depart on schedule.
- If you miss your vessel because you are late then no refund will be given. In the case of a voucher it will become invalid.
- Very Important. You must inform the office staff, skipper and crew of any difficulties or disabilities that you may have.
- Your personal possessions are entirely your own risk. You must not board whilst intoxicated in any form. You are responsible for your own conduct and for the conduct of anyone you have actual or implied responsibility over.
- The skipper has the right to refuse boarding in certain circumstances, refunds will be at our discretion and vouchers may become invalid.
- Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee the nature of the wildlife sightings on any given tour.
- The sea is a dangerous and ever changing environment and all adventurous activities carry certain risks that cannot be ignored. We do not, therefore, accept any responsibility for any events or incidents occurring outside our control.
- If you have any doubts, or concerns please contact our booking office and our office staff will do their best to answer any questions that you may have at this time.
We reserve the right to change or amend these terms and conditions, with out notice at any time. Any changes or amendments made will take immediate effect and supersede any previous terms and conditions.